12 September, 2007

This Week in Dishcloths

None of these cloths are blocked.
The first is from
this pattern at Knitting on the Net, in navy blue and cornflower blue. Instead of sewing parallelograms 1 & 3 together, I picked up a stitch along the edge of parallelogram 1, and knit it together with a stitch from parallelogram 3. I'll make this again before I decide if I like it or not.
Optical Illusion Cloth

Ensign's Braid is from Barbara Walker's 2nd Treasury of Stitches. I would like it better with a different border. I'll have to see what I come up with.
Ensign's Braid

Here's Flickering Flames knit up in the Playtime colourway. It's more vibrant IRL than the photo indicates. I discovered that I called the pattern "Flickering Firelight" on my blog, but "Flickering Flames" on the PDF, so I've changed it to the latter, for consistency's sake. :D

1 comment:

Jules said...

Very fun! You're a fast dishcloth knitter!:)