03 June, 2008

Current Project

I've just started working on "Pull Mystère" for my daughter. This pattern is written in French, with the English translation beginning on page 11 of the PDF. I showed her several tank and short-sleeved-pullover patterns, but none were quite to her liking. Then she saw the Pull Mystere on Ravelry, and wanted it, in pink. It is a lovely pattern! So, I've cast on 104st with Microspun in Fuchsia, on 3.5mm needles, for the back. Yes, there will be seams to sew, and not just at the sides. This pullover is knit in 3 parts, upper, lower, and middle, that are sewn together. The middle section consists of a waist-length lacy strip, that runs horizontally. This is no doubt not a new construction technique, but it's new to me, for a knitted garment! :D

I expect that I'll have to shorten the lower section, and make the upper section with a higher neck, yet still maintaining the square look of the neckline.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Oooh pictures pictures!!